Imperial Cartographers Guild
Formed by Imperial Decree in 1300 KY, the Imperial Cartographers Guild is dedicated to mapping, charting, and otherwise recording the most accurate and up-to-date maps of the Empire’s territories. Under the jurisdiction of the King, many of the staffed cartographers rarely ever go on surveying missions themselves, preferring to pay adventurers, amateur cartographers, students, and explorers to do the dirty work for them.
The maps of the Imperial Cartographers Guild are some of the finest in the world and carry the King’s seal. In order to maintain their quality, the Guild pays good coin for any information of Eastward. Housed in the Governors Mansion in the Imperial District of Freeport, they are the most common employer for many an adventurer who arrives on Eastward’s shores.